This POLICY is implemented regardless of which technologies, methods and how you connect to the WEBSITE. Therefore, we recommend that you read this POLICY carefully and make a copy for future reference.
- WHAT IS A COOKIE AND FOR WHAT PURPOSES IS IT USED?
Cookies are small data storage files saved on your computer, mobile phone, tablet or other mobile device that you access by websites. This file stores information about your WEBSITE navigation. Thus, the devices you access will remember this data when you use the WEBSITE again. Therefore, cookies are necessary and important for you to use the WEBSITE effectively and easily. Cookies are also used on the WEBSITE and third party websites so that we can offer you more suitable services, products or offers.
The main purposes of using cookies are:
- The need for some technical data in order to use the WEBSITE more effectively.
- PLATFORM’s collection of information regarding your preferences and habits in browsing and using the WEBSITE.
- Your IP address in order for the PLATFORM to fulfill its legal and contractual obligations, especially those arising from the Law No. 5651 on Regulating Broadcasts Made on the Internet and Combating Crimes Committed Through These Broadcasts and the Regulation on the Procedures and Principles Regarding the Regulation of Broadcasts on the Internet needs your personal data, such as
- WHAT KIND OF DATA DO WE PROCESS WITH COOKIES?
Cookies, depending on their types, generally collect data regarding your browsing and usage preferences on the device from which you access the WEBSITE. This data includes all information about the pages you access, the products you view, and your browsing on the WEBSITE.
- WHAT KIND OF COOKIES DO WE USE?
We use different types of cookies on the WEBSITE. These are mandatory cookies, function cookies, analysis / performance cookies and targeting / advertising cookies, which are required to ensure the operation of the WEBSITE.
Types of Cookies in Terms of Usage:
Compulsory Cookies: These cookies are absolutely necessary for the WEBSITE to function properly. These cookies are needed to manage the system and prevent fraudulent transactions, and if they are blocked, the WEBSITE will not be able to work.
Function Cookies: These cookies are used to provide you with a more advanced and easier user experience. Örneğin önceki tercihlerinizi hatırlamak, WEB SİTESİ üzerinde yer alan bazı içeriklere rahatça erişmenizi sağlamak işlevlerini yerine getirmektedir. For example, it fulfills the functions of remembering your previous preferences and enabling you to easily access some content on the WEBSITE. You can prevent the use of these cookies as detailed below.
Analysis / Performance Cookies: These cookies enable us to analyze and understand the operation of the WEBSITE and to interact with you to improve the WEBSITE.
Targeting / Advertising Cookies: These cookies are used to identify and present content that may be of interest to you, including advertising content.
You can prevent the use of these cookies as detailed below. However, blocking these cookies will not completely block the advertising content, but instead of ads that may be of interest to you, ads with general content will be served.
Types of Cookies in Terms of Storage Period:
Persistent Cookies: These are cookies that persist on a person’s computer until a certain date or until they are deleted by the user. These cookies are mostly used to measure users’ site movements and preferences.
Session Cookies: These cookies are used to separate the user’s visit into sessions and do not collect data from the user. The cookie is deleted when the user closes the web page she visited or remains inactive for a certain period of time. Target and tracking cookies are used on the WEBSITE to help third parties provide services, especially advertising services, and to increase the effectiveness of these services. These cookies can remember the web pages and sites you visit and collect personal data, especially the IP address of the user device. The WEBSITE is used to collect information, remember your interests and demographic data, and serve you targeted ads, improve ads, determine the number of visits and ad impressions, other uses of advertising services, and the ratio between those ad impressions and interactions with the ad services. uses party cookies. WEBSITE; Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn etc. it benefits from social plugins that provide links to social networks such as When you visit the WEBSITE and use these plugins, the WEBSITE connects directly to the server of the selected social network. Then the content offered by the plug-in is transmitted directly from the social networks to your web browser and added to the website you are visiting. Thus, the relevant social network can access and process your data and combine it with the data of your account in the relevant social network.
Please note that we have no influence or control over the scope of data that social networks process via plugins. Please carefully review the personal data processing policies published by the relevant social networks for more information on the purpose, methods and duration of the social networks’ processing of your personal data.
- Open the desktop and tap or click the Internet Explorer icon on the taskbar.
- Tap or click the Tools button and Internet options.
- Tap or click the Privacy tab, then move the slider up under settings to block all cookies and tap or click the OK button.
- Click on the section with three dots in the upper right corner of your Microsoft Edge browser and go to the Settings section.
- After saying Select Items to Clean from the new window that appears, select the sections you want to clean from the window that appears.
- There are many sections here. You can start the cleaning process by selecting the one you want.
- Open Chrome on your computer.
- Click More Settings in the top right.
- Click Advanced at the bottom.
- Under “Privacy and security,” click Content settings.
- Click Cookies.
- Under “All cookies and site data”, search for the Website’s name.
- Click the Remove icon on the right of the site
- Click the Firefox Menu button and select Options.
- Select the Privacy and Security panel and go to the History section.
- Change Firefox to use custom settings for history.
- Click the Show cookies… button. The Cookies window will appear.
- In the Search: field, type the name of the site whose cookies you want to delete. Cookies matching your search will be displayed.
- Select the cookie(s) you want to delete and click the Delete selected button.
- Close the Cookies window by clicking the Close button. Then close the about:preferences page
- Choose Safari > Preferences.
- Click Privacy.
- Click Website Data.
- Select one or more websites, and then click Delete or Delete All.
You can find the latest information on how to do this in the aforementioned or other major web browsers at https://www.aboutcookies.org. You can also delete all cookies left behind by the websites you visit through third party software.
- YOU CAN CONTACT US
You can use one of the communication ways below to send us all your questions and opinions about the POLICY.
Phone: +90 (533) 635 27 15
Last Updated: 12.09.2022